We are finaly on Fiverr!

/
2 Comments
Hello guys,

We are proud to announce to you that me and my team, we are finally on Fiverr.






My name is Atanas Popov, the main person behind HeyThereGraphix Design Studio. My team and I we have combined 78 years of graphic design experience :)

Why do I say finally?

Well for a long period of time I was laying on the idea to join Fiverr. We now have more experienced employees and interns and the Fiverr gigs would definitely strengthen our already strong portfolio.

One more reason the had maybe the final push for us to create our first Fiverr gig on premium animated and static web banners, on witch I will write more in my next post, is the exchange rate on the USD in Macedonian Denars that is rising from day to day and now its coming close to the Euro. Meaning working on fiverr now is more worthwhile than ever.

Why the blog?

We want to share with you all our activities and progress on Fiverr. Maybe from time to time post some graphic freebies for download. Also it would be nice to track some third-party graphic gigs that are worth mentioning and share it with you.

Stay tuned, xoxo


You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.